Seller Terms for The Plant Auction are as follows:
- Shipping services, costs, and handling time. A shipping service that ensures safe and timely delivery, including when offering free shipping, should be used.
Note: Transactions with a total order cost (total of item(s), shipping and tax) of $750 or more are required to have signature confirmation to be protected if the buyer reports they didn't receive the item.
- The forms of payment accepted and that can be selected in Plant auction checkout
- A returns policy:
- Clearly stated criteria under which a return will be accepted
- Clearly stated time period in which the buyer must notify the seller about a return
- Who will pay return shipping
- How refunds will be issued
- Clearly stated taxes or applicable government-imposed fees
- Having items in an inventory or having an existing agreement with a third party to fulfill the delivery of the item under the terms of the listing
- Activity that doesn't follow The Plant Auction policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or canceling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
- please add tracking to comments of invoice.
- if the customer is using PayPal please plug in the tracking on Paypal as well.
Buyer Terms for The Plant Auction
Buyers must pay for the items they win or buy on The Plant Auction within 5 calendar days of committing to buy. A seller can cancel your order if you do not pay within 5 calendar days of winning an auction or buying using Buy It Now.
Buyers who have unpaid items or canceled orders may have limits imposed on their account, or lose their buying privilege.